We are open
Monday to Sunday
From 11.30 onwards...
We serve food
Monday to Friday
from Midday until 3pm
then from 5pm until 9pm
from Midday until 9pm
Monday to Saturday
Midday until 3pm
Sunday Lunch Menu
Midday until 6pm
Our priorities are unchanged, we must keep our staff, our customers AND our business SAFE – being as safe from covid as possible means safe from closure… especially during the Winter months. Without our business, we have no lovely staff and no loyal customers.
1) We strongly recommend that all tables be pre-booked, so you know that we'll have a table specially for you. Should any customers arrive without a reservation, we will of course do our best to seat you if we can, however, we cannot guarantee availability.
2) All restaurant reservations prior to 9pm will be allocated our usual 2 hour table time – reservations after 9pm may remain at the table for drinks until closing time. For restaurant reservations a £5 deposit (excluding December) will be required per person upon booking. (Please remember that children in highchairs must count as one person as they will still require a space at your table)
3) Face coverings – all of our staff will continue to wear face coverings, however for customers – it's a personal choice – whatever feels right for you!
5) Although over 90% of our team are vaccinated, every member of our team has agreed to continue to do lateral flow testing before shift, they will complete and sign a daily health assessment questionnaire to confirm that they are fit to work, this will include a temperature check before their shift commences. Where our team cannot work within social distancing, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk. We have completed a full risk assessment on each of our venues, including deliveries to protect both our teams and suppliers. This assessment has been shared with our team.
6) Hand sanitizing stations remain available– we encourage customers to sanitize their hands upon arrival and during their visit too.
7) Our sanitizer bottles placed upon tables for customer use will continue for diners only – and for drinkers who request one.
8) All meals and drinks will continue to be served via table service only in all areas, including outside. There will be no service at the bar.
9) We will provide our usual, friendly and efficient service as we do now – yet our team will do their best to minimise visits to your table. Our Menus will continue to be 'single use' and a member of our team will take your order when you are seated at your table.
10) Restrictions on table sizes will be completely relaxed from 19th July.
11) We will no longer require customers to 'Track & trace', however we will have the 'check in' QR posters still available for anyone that wishes to do so.
12) Safety screening at 'Meet & Seat' stations will remain in place to protect our team.
13) Our toilets will be continue to be meticulously cleaned by our washroom attendants
14) We will continue to offer our amazing 'takeaways' whenever we can, however our restaurant customers will be given priority.
15) All tables removed for social distancing will be put back in situ – however, at times some of these tables will not be available for customer use.
16) We may adapt our procedures as Government Guidance allows, failure to observe safety measures and respecting the social distancing requests of other guests will result in service not being provided and customers will be kindly asked to leave.
17) If any customers planning to visit are feeling unwell or showing symptoms of Covid-19, please protect yourself, your family, our NHS and our team by staying at home.
So, there you have it – for the short term, this is our plan – a plan we believe in.
By introducing the measures above, we're desperately hoping the chances of us all remaining safer (whilst protecting our staff and business) are dramatically increased - as opposed to 'opening straight back up as normal' and the chances of us having to close again fly through the roof!
Thank you as always everyone for your continued support … we really are so grateful.
We can't wait to see you!
Monday to Saturday
Midday until 8pm
Midday until 6pm
Our Takeaway Service...
Our Takeaway Menu is now available for collection from Midday until 8pm
Monday to Saturday.
Sunday Lunch is available for collection from Midday until 6pm
* To order, please call 01623 883566
Orders can be placed for any day during these times.
To ensure contactless collection and to remain COVID secure, all orders must be paid via telephone upon ordering, no cash payments.
When ordering, tell us what time you would like to collect, and we will confirm your collection time slot with you. Upon arrival, please let our friendly team (in appropriate PPE) know that you are here.
Our team will bring your food to you and place it on a sanitized table next to your vehicle.We will then stand at least 2m away whilst you collect your food from the table and place it in your car.
After collection, we recommend you eat your food as soon as possible. All desserts will be served chilled, re-heating instructions will be provided.
We will do our absolute best to have your food ready for you within 10 mins of your collection time. However, at certain times please be patient as we are preparing fresh food for you, so wait times could vary.
Thank you so much for supporting our local business and others...